1. Participants must check-in/scan membership card/pay at the Long Island Sports Center (LISC) reception front desk counter upon entering the facility and prior to participating in any sports activities at LISC.
2. All new participants are required to fill out and sign the LISC WAIVER FORM of liability release form prior to participating in any sports activities.
3. Badminton play is by advanced reservations only. Please refer to the 'PRICING' tab for more information. Please arrive on time and leave on time. No walk-ins available, unless there are still open courts after all advanced bookings are served first. Masks are optional.
4. Group/Private Training, camp absentees must inform LISC of your absence from class at least 24-48 hours in advance. A $20 no show fee and 1 class reduction apply if the scheduled session is not cancelled 24 hours prior to session start time.
5. Badminton gum rubber sole shoes or white bottom sole ONLY are allowed on the badminton courts. No bare feet/flip flops/hiking shoes/high heels allowed on the badminton court. Badminton shoes and rackets are available for purchase at our pro-shop and rental shoes are available for $10/visit.
6. All badminton court reservations are for the use of players playing on court with other players, NOT to be used for private trainings by outside parties except by LISC head coaches, coaches, and assistant coaches.
7. No food or drink other than water and sports drinks in closed plastic containers, are permitted on the badminton courts. Members and guests are responsible for any damage to the badminton courts for any damage to the mats if they violate this policy. All types of food, canned/glassed drinks, coffee, and tea must be consumed in the lobby area only.
8. All Long Island Sports Center pro shop merchandises, stringing services, and walk-in plans are non-refundable/non-exchangeable.
9. Absolutely NO smoking, NO illegal drugs, NO animals, and NO weapons in the facility or near the LISC premises. Anyone who violates this policy will be required to leave the LISC premises immediately without refund and may be banned from entering the LISC premises in the future.
10. Children under the age of 12 must be under adult supervision at all times.
11. LISC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
12. Participants should not use any piece of the gym equipment without prior knowledge or instruction. Participants should ask LISC staff on how to use new or unfamiliar equipment.
13. Participants agree to conduct themselves in a quiet and well-mannered fashion when in the Center and not engage in loud, disturbing language. Harassment and offensive behavior is NOT allowed.
14. Participants shall not conduct, purchase or subscribe to any commercial business or activity on Center premises or solicit other participants without the Center’s prior written consent. Under no circumstances shall participants interfere with the Center’s conduct of its business.